1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg Portaflex PF-50T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by akrachanko, Oct 3, 2019.

1. akrachanko

akrachanko Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Western Pennsylvania
    Price:
    I’m selling my Ampeg PF-50T because I’m looking to downsize my rig to something lighter. This amp is in great condition, and it was just re-tubed by an official Ampeg service center. I’ve had this amp for maybe a year, and used it only a few times live, and mostly use it at home and in the studio. Since the re-tube, I've used it only a few hours. I’m outside of Pittsburgh, and would prefer a local pickup, but would be willing to discuss shipping in CONUS if I get no local offers.

I'm looking to get a Mesa WD800, and would pay the difference, or I’m asking $575 for the amp, plus shipping if applicable.

Edit: Just realizing I forgot pictures...
    View attachment 3560693 View attachment 3560694

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    outoftune and DaveDeVille like this.
  2. tchristian

tchristian Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Missoula, MT
    Why did it need new tubes after so few hours?

3. akrachanko

Mar 9, 2014
    Western Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the question. I am not the original owner of this amp, which is why the amp needed tubes. The previous owner must have used it a bunch, even though I was told they hadn’t.

4. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    Your are also selling the amp with the Cab, correct?

5. akrachanko

Mar 9, 2014
    Western Pennsylvania
    @BassBeginer64, This posting is just for the amp. I do, however, have a PortaFlex PF-115HE that I am also currently selling. It can be found here. I do have the necessary hardware for mounting the amp to the flip-top lid, and it is the newer version of the cabinet that supports the flip-top functionality with the PF-50T. If someone were interested in making it a combo, I'd be willing knock a bit off the price for the convenience of selling both.

6. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    PM sent