1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

AMPEG PORTAFLEX PF50T

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shababy32, Jun 17, 2016.

1. shababy32

shababy32

May 2, 2015
    Can anybody tell me about the PF-50T? I've only seen videos, etc. I currently own a PF-500 running through the PF 210 cab and a 15. It sounds good but from what I've heard, that all tube sound, well there is no substitute. (Sorry Tech 21 or Tech 9!) Here's my question. How loud is it? Reason being I've seen 35 watt guitar amps blow my 500 watt solid state off the map. I play decent bars. From 100-300 peeps. Is it worth it?
    Thanks guys!

OldPlucker likes this.
  2. hodgy

hodgy

May 5, 2004
    Bothell, WA
    Customer Support- Ampeg/ Line 6
    I'll leave it to somebody else to mention the 'Search' function of the site.

High Camp and jbd5015 like this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021