ampeg pr 410 hlf

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mike ranger, Dec 16, 2003.

1. i recently bought a new ampeg pr 410 hlf cab.
    i use it w/ a 73 svt head and it kicks but it also sounds great at low levels. the only drawback is the size/weight but 2 people can lift it easily.
    does anyone else have do you like it,
    what amp do you use ? thanks....
  2. swamprock76

Feb 15, 2004
    Charlotte, NC

I know your post is just over two months old but I decided to reply anyway! I played a SVT-4PRO through one of these beasts yesterday and ordered them both on the spot. Keep in mind that I spent a few hours in the shop with my bass fooling around with every possible combination they had (this was my third time doing this!). I do not think I am going to be dissapointed at all with my new setup. I have never heard a low B handled as well as I heard yesterday.

Take care,
  3. you got yourself a great cab.enjoy it.i also tried everything in the store and chose the pr 410hlf over the "boutique" brands for one reason....the sound !!!
    i've always had good luck w/ ampeg stuff since my 1st b-15 in 1966 and a few more b 15's through the years,a great late 70s v4b and the mighty 73 svt i still have.(my brother had a few of the small guitar amps in the 70s also !!)