Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ampeg PR2x12 F/S or Trade.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by willsellout, Mar 26, 2004.

1. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Everything else has sold and this is all thats left. I can ship or you can pick up, no big deal. This is a great cab, I just can't seem to find a pr 2x10 to match it. I have my iamp running through it right now and it sounds great but I am looking for a 4 ohm load to get full power out of my amp. So I am selling it for $300 and we can work something out with shipping, maybe split? Or if you can pick it up in Southern California we can work a better deal. Looking for trades as well, 4 ohm 4x10 or 2x12 cabs. Bergantino, Aggie, Bag end, eden etc.. run what you have by me. Pm me with any questions. Thanks guys!

Dan

2. How heavy is it? I used to have a PR410hlf, it weighed a ton, and sounded really good.

3. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    this one doesn't weight as much as the 4x10. Those are around 120 lbs..this one is about 85. It does sound great though. It's a killer cab I just need something in 4 ohms.

Dan

4. You say you're looking for a PR210 to go with it?

Well, I have one up for sale if you're interested...PM me for more details.

5. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    PM sent! I am psyched now..Now I don't have to get rid of this one..Hey do you have any pics?

Dan

6. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    This is an official bump back to tha first page. Anyone?

Dan

7. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Bumpola..price is negotiable folks.

Dan