1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Ampeg PR410HLF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Price:
    $350
    Likely as good a sound as I've ever owned access to, but where I live it's logistically impractical to cart this heavy beast around. I'm looking, yes, for lighter gear... I don't do micro so much but I need something a little less like a house to carry up and down wintry old stone stairs.

See classic "crappy cell-phone pic", below...

I'd entertain offers for trades or cash- in fact cash would be just great. If you know the buzz on this 410 you know it's the schnizz-ola. My Trace 250SMX does a nice trick through it, we'll be sorry to see 'er go. But life is life...

Looking for $350, offers considered, trades given a fair shake. Thanks for looking. WP_20150913_16_14_34_Pro 1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. Bump for the Ampeg Tone Fortress...

3. Down the bumpy road to Dealville...

4. Bumping the Beast.

5. Trades-looked-at bump

6. Posted locally also... Bump

7. And... Wait for it...

Bump.

Volunteerk9 likes this.
  8. Trades in New England? Again, not a sound issue. Just cartage- my environment is not friendly for the weight and low center-of-gravity. Sound is very desirable...

9. Bump-Ola!

10. And 'tis a keeper.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021