Ampeg, QSC, Crown, SKB.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by leftseptember, Sep 18, 2004.

1. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I am selling my whole bass head. I just recently got all of this, but now I am playing guitar full time...so it is of no use to me anymore. It does sound awesome though, and I hate to part with it...but the money is needed for guitar gear.

AMPEG SVP-PRO -- Older blackface with red/white/blue logo. Usual rack rash, and few minor cosmetic scratches. I am the 2nd owner. Has always been racked. Asking Price: $325 + shipping.

QSC PLX1602 -- I have owned this for less than 2 months now, but let me say this: This thing is a beast. Incredible amount of power, and EXCELLENT condition. Always racked. SOLD!!! TO BASSSY!!!

Crown XLS402 -- I am the original owner, and this is less than 8 months old. ALWAYS racked from the day it was opened. I don't use this one since I upgraded to the QSC. Excellent condition as well. Asking Price: $200 + shipping.

SKB 4 Space RotoRack -- Good condition, little wear. Has a white arrow painted on the right hand side, just so people who were moving it would know which end was which. Not asking much...Asking Price: $45 + shipping.

All of these items have been played both in practice, and on the road on tour. It has all handle everything very well, and has never let me down. I am willing to break this up into pieces, but I am also willing to sell as a whole. PM if interested.

Thanks Guys,
    Mike

2. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    I am interested in buying the QSC from you. Please email me at holt_scott@hotmail.com so we can discuss shipping arrangements.

Thanks

Scott

3. Boozy

Boozy

Apr 29, 2002
    Kelowna BC, Canada
    You my friend, have a PM. :)

4. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I'll check 'em when I get home guys...got a show tonight.

5. Basssy

Basssy Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Hey leftseptember

just a note to let you know I am still interested in the QSC PLX 1602. Send me your address adn method of payment you prefer and I will get the money out to you.

THanks

Scott Holt
    holt_scott@hotmail.com

6. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Although I wanted to let this thing go as a whole, Basssy (Scott) was the first to jump on the QSC. Therefore, the QSC is SOLD . Everything else is still available.

-Mike

7. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    bump one last time.