Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg, QSC, Crown, SKB.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by leftseptember, Sep 18, 2004.

1. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I am selling my whole bass head. I just recently got all of this, but now I am playing guitar full time...so it is of no use to me anymore. It does sound awesome though, and I hate to part with it...but the money is needed for guitar gear.

AMPEG SVP-PRO -- Older blackface with red/white/blue logo. Usual rack rash, and few minor cosmetic scratches. I am the 2nd owner. Has always been racked. Asking Price: $325 + shipping.

QSC PLX1602 -- I have owned this for less than 2 months now, but let me say this: This thing is a beast. Incredible amount of power, and EXCELLENT condition. Always racked. SOLD!!! TO BASSSY!!!

Crown XLS402 -- I am the original owner, and this is less than 8 months old. ALWAYS racked from the day it was opened. I don't use this one since I upgraded to the QSC. Excellent condition as well. Asking Price: $200 + shipping.

SKB 4 Space RotoRack -- Good condition, little wear. Has a white arrow painted on the right hand side, just so people who were moving it would know which end was which. Not asking much...Asking Price: $45 + shipping.

All of these items have been played both in practice, and on the road on tour. It has all handle everything very well, and has never let me down. I am willing to break this up into pieces, but I am also willing to sell as a whole. PM if interested.

Thanks Guys,
    Mike

2. Basssy

Basssy

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    I am interested in buying the QSC from you. Please email me at holt_scott@hotmail.com so we can discuss shipping arrangements.

Thanks

Scott

3. Boozy

Boozy

Apr 29, 2002
    Kelowna BC, Canada
    You my friend, have a PM. :)

4. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I'll check 'em when I get home guys...got a show tonight.

5. Basssy

Basssy

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Hey leftseptember

just a note to let you know I am still interested in the QSC PLX 1602. Send me your address adn method of payment you prefer and I will get the money out to you.

THanks

Scott Holt
    holt_scott@hotmail.com

6. leftseptember

leftseptember

Jun 26, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Although I wanted to let this thing go as a whole, Basssy (Scott) was the first to jump on the QSC. Therefore, the QSC is SOLD . Everything else is still available.

-Mike