Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg, QSC, Korg, and Furman rackgear for sale.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by wushuguy, Sep 1, 2004.

1. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    SOLD!!!

I need to pay off some credit cards and get out of Phoenix for health related reasons, so I'm getting rid of almost all of my gear. I'm going to start with my bass rack gear.

I have an Ampeg SVP-Pro in perfect condition, QSC 1850HD in perfect condition, Korg DTR-1 tuner in very good condition, and a Furman RP-8L in near perfect condition. All are in an SKB 6 space Roto-rack case. The Ampeg and QSC I bought new and have never left the house and barely been played. They have no problems what so ever. The Korg and Furman I bought used, but work perfectly. The SKB case has a bit of wear on it, but it is fully functional.

I would like to keep these together and ship in one box. I've got a ton of gear that I'll be getting rid of in the next couple of days, and am dreading all of the packing I'm going to be doing. If this doesn't sell, I might consider splitting them up, but I may not.

I forgot to mention, I'm including a 3' Monster cable for the svp->qsc, a live wire cable for the svp->tuner, and manuals for the SVP and QSC.

Price for the whole thing is $850 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. I prefer paypal. If you are interested or have any questions, please PM me. I have to go to the library to check my email, and I don't get the chance very often.

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    PM sent

3. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Replied.

Still available.

4. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    if you split them up, im interested in the rack tuner...name the price.

5. goat1234

goat1234

Mar 17, 2004
    Virgnia
    And if you split them up ill take the furman...

6. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    if you go the split up method... i might be interested in the pre/power amps and the case. email w/price for those parts if/when you can...

brothernewt@msn.com

J

7. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    You have a PM brothernewt. Hopefully you'll get that, as it will still be a couple of days before I get to my email.

If brothernewt accepts my offer, I'll split them up. The Tuner would be $135 shipped, and the Furman would be $50 shipped. Razor has dibs on the Korg, and goat1234 on the Furman. I'll let you know when I hear from brothernewt.

8. How much for the 'rack filler'? Where do you get those things anywho?

9. Guitar Center, Pro Audio section. Probably not as nice as this one because new ones don't have 'that sought after antique look' or 'mojo' or 'that good, broken-in tone' that you want in a rack space filler.

10. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    :D

About the price, I don't really know. I'd have to see how much they cost first. I'll let you know tomorrow.

11. Boozy

Boozy

Apr 29, 2002
    Kelowna BC, Canada
    you have a PM. :)

12. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Replied Boozy

13. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ

Musicians Friend has them for $15, but they aren't in yet.

It looks like I will be splitting my gear up. I just have to await an email. If I don't hear from him by Monday, I will split everything up.

If you are interested, you can have the spacer for $8 shipped when (if?) I split my gear up.

14. Whitebread

Whitebread

Jun 26, 2000
    Kansas
    You have a PM.

15. How much of this is still available...I'm interested in the Preamp and the Tuner...but I won't step on Razor's toes for it.

16. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Classy guy!!! :D

17. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    These are no longer available. Someone ended up buying the whole rack setup.

18. Lame...

congrats on the sale, though.

19. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Sorry :(

and