No longer available Ampeg Rack Rig: 1500 watts, SVP, DBX, Furman, in 6u SKB Rolling Case! Price Shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dopejohnpaul, Aug 19, 2020.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Price:
    In my continuing quest to raise funds for the new Anniversary SVT:

Here is a great little rack rig I put together for tour a few years back. 6u SKB rolling rack with Furman power conditioner. Powered by a Peavey 1500 watt amp, the sound is dialed in with a US made Ampeg SVP-Pro and DBX 266XL Compressor and Limiter.

Asking $1000 shipped for the rig. Also selling the Preamp in a separate post, and this will be deleted if that occurs. Possible trades, but really looking to raise Cash funds. 5F4E8C17-2277-4ACE-B8DC-335D6879CC78.jpeg

Rocksolid and kringle77 like this.
  2. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    If you’re looking at this rig, now is the time to jump! Got an interesting trade offer, but if I sell it, I’ll finally have enough for the new SVT I want!

3. dopejohnpaul

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    The SVP has sold and is no longer available. If interested in any of the other components, feel free to message.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021