1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ampeg Rocket B-50R Made In USA (Local Sale Only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by spike42, Jan 29, 2018.

1. spike42

spike42 Supporting Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Price:
    This Ampeg needs no introduction - it took me a long while to find a clean B50-R and I
    think the images will reflect that I was successful at it. There were plenty of threads
    on TB "back in the day", debating the finer points of which was better the B50 or B100
    Rocket. I found that I preferred the smaller size box and 12" speaker of the smaller amp.
    I've used this as a blues-jam kinda amp but I guess some folks like them for recording as
    well. Either way, a great amp that's got the Ampeg mojo and sound.

Tolex is clean, as is the chrome dashboard. Handle is present and fully functional. Everything
    works as expected, but please note that volume pot is scratchy. Which leads me to why am
    I selling this? I just don't use it anymore and I hate to see it just sitting around so might as well
    see if someone else can use it - after you clean the volume pot of course.

I'm really not interested in packing and shipping the amp, and I suspect you'd not be interested in
    paying what it would cost so offered for local pickup only. Also please note
    that the price is *FIRM* - $250 cash and carry, no trades please. I'm in
    North Central Mass (Westminster) and would be willing to drive a reasonable
    distance for a committed buyer.

DSC09399.jpg DSC09403.jpg DSC09404.jpg DSC09406.jpg DSC09408.jpg DSC09410.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    waynobass, MetsMan75 and Keyser Soze like this.
  2. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    Great amp; I have one. Sounds like a lot more than 50 watts.

3. I had a US-made B100 and loved it as well. I didn't even know they made a B50!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021