1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SCR-DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Wfrance3, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    Price:
    $120
    May Jimmy Forgive Me, but I'm selling my SCR-DI.
    Here's the run-down if you need it:
    https://ampeg.com/products/pedals/scr_di/

Used at Church and in our non-smoking home. Free Shipping to the lower 48 United States. Outside that, will be whatever it costs me to have the post office ship it to you.
    Box and everything that was included when I bought it is included. I'm not the first owner, but I bought it from someone who used it in studio only for a specific project and then moved it to me. It was in really perfect shape when I got it. It' s in the same shape i received it. I did take off the little rubber tipped screw-on feet off that come with it replacend them with something that would sit flatter on a pedal board. both are included. See my pics...

Thanks for looking at my ad!

Attached Files:

Spidey2112 likes this.
  2. bluesfanjp

bluesfanjp Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2015
    I'm definitely interested but I have a question about power requirements. I read on the ampeg web site that 500ma was required but saw the back of one on ebay and it said 100ma. I want to run it with my board power supply which can send 250ma. How do you power it, is 250ma enough?

Thanks

3. lossfizzle

lossfizzle

Jul 8, 2013
    PM'd!

4. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    AND SOLD!!