1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg Scrambler fuzz clone w/Orman FET Boost - $85 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by blindrabbit, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Price:
    I had a local builder make me a clone of the original Ampeg Scrambler circuit - nasty octave fuzz - and then integrated a Jack Orman FET boost into the circuit so that it doesn't suffer the problem of the original of dropping volume no matter the settings. The circuit is in a 1590B casing with top jacks including power, and is etched with a simple cracked egg graphic. The pic includes my actual pedal (the guy made three identical ones, I only have one up for sale).

This thing is NASTY, and it has gobs of volume now. Do not consider this if you want anything resembling a mild or "smooth" fuzz. This is rude, spitty, and offensive sounding. Here's a clip of a Scrambler clone - this is not my pedal, but gives you an idea of the sound as it is the same circuit.

$85 USD via PayPal, shipped anywhere in North America. I'll ship anywhere else international, just PM me to discuss.

Definitely open to trades on this one. Any sort of bass-friendly pedal, prefer dirt but modulation is fine too.

20150923_232531.

2. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Stuck in traffic -NY & CT
    Born Again Tubey
    i'll take it.

blindrabbit likes this.
  3. Send me a PM and it'll be on its way. :)