SOLD Ampeg Scrambler OD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Tom F, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Price:
    Settling in on a stable board, and these are sitting unused at the moment.

Not necessarily looking for trades but willing to listen - I would be severely tempted by a Phat Phuk B. Trade options aren't limited to pedals though. Have a couple basses I['d be open to moving as well in a bigger deal.

SOLD #1 - Boss OC-2 - Taiwan made, black label. Has hook and loop on the back (can remove upon request). Some wear (nothing crazy) but functionally AOK. $100 shipped SOLD

SOLD #2 - Way Huge Pork and Pickle - great pedal. Just prefer the combo of my grizzly and Wren and Cuff Tall Font. Great shape - basically no wear. Original owner - still have the box and paperwork. $130 shipped SOLD

#3 - Ampeg Scrambler OD - actually like this one a lot, especially as a dedicated low gain, somewhat transparent OD. Just trying to keep my board to a reasonable size, and the Grizzly is a little more versatile. Pedal is pretty close to mint. Original owner - still have the box and paperwork. $50 shipped

SOLD #4 - MXR Bass Distortion - this was nicer than I expected. Also the one I am most likely to have second thoughts/regrets about. Essentially no wear - pedal is in great shape. Have the original box and paperwork - $85 shipped SOLD

2838F590-6D59-4AB3-B684-BEC2FB0D9449.jpeg 72D12047-D388-4A1D-BA3D-9EAF9E60607A.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  2. Jonahlane

Jonahlane

Mar 29, 2016
    Trade the P&P for a Team Awesome Fuzz Machine?

3. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Thanks for the offer - those are very cool but I’m going to pass.

4. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    OC-2 and Pork and Pickle have sold.

5. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Price drop bump - these are pretty firm at these prices, unless you’re interested in both.

6. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    MXR is sold - so the Ampeg is last man standing.

7. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Picked up a Phat Phuk B so my trade interests are dwindling. But I do have a small pile of cash to add for a blueberry or maybe a HPF/LPF.

8. Tom F

Tom F Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    Last price drop to $50 shipped. This is the best I can do.

9. PM sent.

10. Payment sent.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021