1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg (SLM) US Made SVT-410HE - Local around Prov, RI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jcoutu1, Oct 16, 2013.

1. For sale is a St. Louis Music (SLM) USA made 1996 Ampeg SVT-410HE cab. This 4x10 cab is a bad mother and is built like a tank. It has 4, 10" speakers and is rated at 8 ohms, 200 watts. If you play rock music, this is the cab for you. Everything works the way it should, but the tolex is a bit ripped up and the handles are a little rusty (it looks more BA like that anyway). Even has the old school, steel Ampeg logo.

If the stairwell to my music room wasn't such a tight squeeze, I'd be hanging onto this puppy. It's just too tough to maneuver 90lbs or so up the narrow stairs.

Local deal around Providence, RI area.

$300 obo - Bass, guitar, or microhead trades too!

DSC_1477.

Additional pictures here.

http://s56.photobucket.com/user/jcoutu1/library/Ampeg SVT-410HE

2. Blueinred

Blueinred

Mar 12, 2009
    Greater Cincy
    I have one and it's rated at 500W. Big difference. I'm bettin' yours is 500W, too.

3. On the panel it says 200w. Older ones were 200 I think.

DSC_1484.

4. Shoot me some trade offers. This thing is sitting on my porch because it doesn't fit up my stairs. What ya got?!