Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg SVP-CL Tube Preamp $400 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Ampeg SVP-CL tube preamp in new condition. The solidly-built all-tube SVP-CL is an accurate reproduction of the preamp section from a vintage 70’s SVT head. Purchased new in June 2004 from Washington Music Center. Original sales receipt and 5-year transferable warranty included.

Showroom clean without a scratch, taken to a handful of rehearsals only. Includes four brand new Electro-Harmonix tubes professionally installed (a $50 value) which really kick out the vintage warmth and grind. Also, this unit has the higher level output voltage now standard on this model, some early units did/do not—so this unit works great with any power amp, from Crest to QSC.

No issues, I just selling off a bunch of great gear to pay for an Aguilar head. Questions very welcome--I've had enough time with this pre to be very familiar with its sound and functions. Item ready to ship within 24 hours of payment.

2. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    PM sent

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    returned. Apologies, but this unit is on hold pending pmt from Poman.

4. grungtertl

grungtertl

Aug 2, 2004
    is it still available?

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    this thing is goooooooone like the dinosaurs.

sorry. I should've deleted this.