1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg SVP Pro...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Techmonkey, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Techmonkey

Techmonkey

Sep 4, 2004
    Wales, UK
    Just wanna say... what an amazing amp :)

its the second ampeg i've played through, and the first ampeg i've owned... and even running through a crappy old Prosound 400 power amp into a Prosound 10" PA speaker its the best bass tone i've *ever* had...

I really can't wait until tuesday when my warwick cabs are supposed to be arriving...

but seriously... the tone on this baby is unbelievable. its put back everything that i thought was lacking in my tone... and its pretty light... and it only set me back around £180.

I'm pretty over the moon :hyper: just thought y'all should know.

If anyone wants them, pics and sound clips can follow over the next couple of weeks!

2. lawsonman

lawsonman

Dec 19, 2005
    NW IL
    another satisfied customer!:D

3. Armueller2001

Armueller2001

Sep 19, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    AHHH I keep reading all these threads about it, mine's not getting shipped for a couple more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. stingray69

stingray69 Talkbass Legit

Aug 11, 2004
    St Louis Area
    Yeah, they're absolutely incredible! I've had mine about a week or so now, and I'm still amazed by the improvement in my tone and the versatility to get such a wide range of killer tones. I'm confident my search for the perfect bass head tone ends here. :)

Hang in there Armueller2001 - you'll be rockin' that Ampeg soon! :bassist: