1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT 2 Pro Premiere Edition (#227/250) w/ Flight case, power cond, & cooling fans PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kornut11, Dec 12, 2016.

1. kornut11

kornut11

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Price:
    $1400
    I am selling my Ampeg SVT 2 Pro Premiere edition amp #227 of 250 with a flight case, Furman power conditioner and custom blue led cooling fans.

I have owned the amp since 2008 and has been kept in a non-smoking studio for the duration. I primarily used this amp as my recording amp, but would use it ever so often for rehearsal just because it sounded so awesome. I used the amp for about 5-6 gigs in late 2012 while my gig amp was being worked on.

It has nearly new power tubes (matching set). I would love to trade straight up for a Aria Pro II SB1000, but there are also other things I am looking for and are listed below.

I'd like to sell everything together, but also willing to split if requested. I can also include the Sennheiser wireless if you are interested.

agcxBFN.
    04gPjeR.
    fbsndOC.
    gjf6f2j.

The amp is in perfect condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I don't use it often, and my band is not planning to record another album. I am open to trades and I am looking for the following:

Aria Pro II SB1000
    Roland TD 11 V-drums with expanded sound card
    Markbass CMD 102P combo amp
    Fender American Telecaster (maple fretboard only)
    Any sort of small Fender Reverb-ish combo amp

Feel free to ask any questions or make an offer for any of the gear. I am in Houston, TX, USA.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    haystack55 and todd burns like this.
  2. haystack55

haystack55 Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I need another SVT like I need a hole in the head, but this is tempting...

3. kornut11

kornut11

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    You would not regret owning this amp... I had two SVTs when I bought this and sold both after I put my own preamp tubes in this thing. The other amps just did not compare.

BTW, I've got a few extra 12AX7s that I bought to try various mixes of tubes to get "my" sound that I'll throw in as well. Probably $75-100 worth or more of tubes.

4. kornut11

kornut11

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Amp and fans are sold.

Flight case, wireless and power conditioner still available.

5. What are you asking for the flight-case?

6. kornut11

kornut11

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, TX

7. I don't know if you're open to trades, but I have a Boss ME 50-B, a SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe, a Jamman Express XT, and a Tonebone EZ Pre, if you'd be interested.

8. kornut11

kornut11

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I am open to trades, but I am only interested in the following (i know I'd have to throw cash in):

Aria Pro II SB1000
    Roland TD 11 V-drums with expanded sound card
    Markbass CMD 102P combo amp
    Fender American Telecaster (maple fretboard only)
    Any sort of small Fender Reverb-ish combo amp