1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

AMPEG SVT 3-Pro Head & AMPEG SVT-810 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by naughtry, Aug 6, 2007.

1. naughtry

naughtry

Jan 31, 2004
    NYC / D.C.
    I have for sale a like new Ampeg SVT-3 pro (2 months old) and Ampeg SVT-810 that were hardly used. Both work flawless and are perfect condition, the 3-Pro has never been rack mounted or gigged and has no rack rash or wear. The 810 I bought new almost 2 years ago but it has been in my house for the most part and was never gigged either.

Both the amp cab were bought new by me in sealed boxes from the factory, I still have the original factory boxes, warranty cards, and the manual for the svt 3 pro if you want them.

$700 for cash local sale, $725 plus shipping otherwise for the 3-pro head

$750 for the 810 cab

$1400 for both

I will ship the 3-pro for $50 FedEx Ground w/ Insurance and Signed Delivery.

I have a SUV and can deliver for free to NoVA/DC/MD or NYC.

cell: 703-863-3065

ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/nd703

note, the head pictured with the 810 cab below is a SVT-2 pro that already sold. The rare fender cali p-bass pictured is open to offers in person but not officially for sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. naughtry

naughtry

Jan 31, 2004
    NYC / D.C.
  3. naughtry

naughtry

Jan 31, 2004