1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg SVT-3 Pro & Schroeder 1010 4 SALE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kharmakazee1, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Schroeder 1010 serial # 0004!!! weighs in at about 55 pounds. Same dimensions as a 1212L. The cabinet is in very good shape with very little wear. 4 ohms. Here is your chance to geta VERY early cab from Mr. Schroeder. I actually hate to sell it but I must to fund other purchases.

I will be happy to email you front and back pics of the Ampeg!!

I am also selling for a student a LIKE BRAND NEW Ampeg SVT-3 PRO in a deluxe Road Ready Case. His parents purchased this and a 410 cabinet for him but he has since heard our band and the sound I can get from my Markbass LMII and my Schroeder 1212L and he has seen the LIGHT! Best deal a guitar center right now is $999 and this head has seen virtually NO real use aside from jamming in the bedroom.

$450 shipped for the Schroeder (Lower 48 states)
    $800 shipped for the Ampeg

Feel free to offer any trades but the cash prices are FIRM. I am looking for a GOOD 4 string fretless!

Attached Files:

2. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    BUMP

Ok, so I did a little research via Ebay etc, and see that these units sre going for between 400 and 575 in "used" condition. This unit is LIKE NEW and comes in a deluxe road ready case.
    Price drop $650 you pick up the shipping!!!

3. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Bump For Hump Day!

$400 shipped for the Schroeder
    $600 shipped for the Ampeg

Still interested in trades as well!!!

4. tucniak

tucniak

Apr 1, 2009
    hello, how much(if) shipped to Europe? -the svt

5. kharmakazee1

kharmakazee1

Mar 12, 2009
    Bump for the weekend!

Schroeder stays firm at $400 shipped. I would rather keep it than sell it for any less. Besides in 10 years when I still have the 0004 Schroeder cab in my posession.....

AMPEG SVT-3 PRO Now $500 + shipping.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.