1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg SVT-3 pro

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by slipknot229, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Unfortunately I must sell ALL of my bass gear in order to pay for my car. However, my loss is YOUR gain. I will list each item seperately so that all my items for sale can be made known. First item of business (literally):

I am selling my ampeg svt-3pro bass head. it's not the "newer" model but it still has all the same bells and/or whistles (except the Speakon jacks). I would venture to say that it is somewhere between 3-5 years old. It's still in thumpin-good condition and it has been recently re-tubed with all groove tubes. The head pumps out a solid 450 watts @ 4ohms, also. This head would go new for around $900 and since it has been used for a few years, the value has depreciated a significant ammount. I am willing to accept anywhere from $450-$550 for this fine example of american ingenuity and engineering. if you have any questions or want any pictures please do NOT hesitate to email me at: SlipKn0T180@cs.com

-chris-