AMPEG SVT 350H HEAD & AM PEG 1X15 CAB

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by NotImportant, May 18, 2017.

1. NotImportant

NotImportant

May 18, 2017
    IM ABOUT TO BUY AN AMPEG 350H BASS HEAD WITH AN AMPEG 1X15 CAB 8 ohms
    FOR 500 BUCKS. NOT VERY CAB OR HEAD SAVVY. IS THIS A DECENT DEAL ALSO ANY OPINIONS OR TIPS AS TO GETTING THE BEST SOUND OUT THAT 350H....mY BAND IS PRETTY MUCH JUST A POST PUNK GENRE WITH LIKE A CONSTANT BASS (ALOT OF PICKING) HEARD IT WASN'T THE BEST AMP HEAD BUT I FEEL IT SHOULD DO THE TRICK FOR MY BAND ALSO @ 500 BUCKS FOR BOTH I FEEL THAT A DECENT DEAL BUT THEN AGAIN I REALLY DONT KNOW AND DONT WANT TO PRETEND THAT I DO AND OR CONFUSE MYSELF. WE PLUG DIRECTLY INTO A PA SO I REALLY DONT THINK THE WHOLE (NOT LOUD ENOUGH ISSUE) SHOULD EFFECT ME IN REGARDS TO THE AMPEG HEAD. BUT IF SOMEONE COULD POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION TO A BADASS SET UP THEN THAT WOULD BE GREAT. WE PLAY SMALL VENUES LIKE BAR SCENES NOTHING TO BIG.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. ScottTunes

ScottTunes Gear-A-Holic Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2011
    So Cal
    I played through the Ampeg SS SVT 350H head for a while in the 90s, with various cabs, and it performed quite well. If the Ampeg 115 is fairly efficient, it should work out well for you. And, I believe the price for both is decent. I would offer $400 and see what happens...

NotImportant likes this.