1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg SVT-4 Pro, circa 2000, mint and only lightly used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Angus, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Hey guys,

I have an Ampeg SVT-IV Pro for sale, from around 2000. I think the last time I gigged with it was 2004, just because I haven't been playing any serious gigs lately. It has no face wear or scratches on the unit as I've kept it in absolutely pristine shape.

I've recently had it looked over to replace a faulty input jack and had it replaced with a switchcraft unit. I also had them pour through the rest of it to make sure everything is in tip-top shape- which it was.

I'm trying to gauge interest in this. I'm looking to simplify my gear down into the bare essentials, and I'm just not playing gigs that require 1400 watts anymore!

I'd be looking for somewhere around $650 + half shipping.

If someone wants to purchase it in the SF bay area, I'd take $600 if you come pick it up!

Anyone in the SF bay area is also welcome to come try it out at any time, too.

Thanks!! Pictures coming tomorrow when I have some natural light.

2. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Ugly pictures!

3. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Bump!

4. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    Man I really wish I had the cash.

5. GREG PEREL WN

GREG PEREL WN

May 2, 2010
    Israel
    NICE!!!

6. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    I still haven't gotten back to people because I need to box it up to get a good weight/size estimate! Sorry! I work until hours that places aren't open most days.

7. pablomigraine

pablomigraine Commercial User

Feb 9, 2005
    New York
    VP & Managing Director - Willcox Basses
    If you're interested I will do you a straight trade for my Genz Benz Shuttlemax 6.0 and I will pay shipping both ways.

Lemme know.

8. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    For anyone I haven't gotten back to about shipping, my sincere apologies! Shipping will be $75 in CONUS, which is about half of what it will cost me. I only ship amps double-boxed, so it is a bit more expensive, but rather be safe that sorry. I'll eat some shipping cost to make some room around here.

Thanks!

9. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Bump

10. Tylertimestwo

Tylertimestwo

Mar 10, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I'm interested...do you still have it?

11. DanRJBrasil