SOLD AMPEG SVT 4 pro- USA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by krfoss, Mar 13, 2017.

1. krfoss

krfoss Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Price:
    Ever thought, "My class D amp is just too convenient", or, "I wonder if I really could shake the fillings in my teeth out of my head just by playing a single note?"

If so, I've got the amp for you.

For sale is my Ampeg SVT 4 pro head. USA made, newly cleaned, and ready for your big ass cab and brown note needs. Its been serving as my practice amp for too long, and I thought someone else may want to put its 1200 watts to better use than me. SKB rack is included!

Shipping is included in the price, but I will also meet you within a reasonable distance of Southern California. You can also fly me out to wherever you are and I'll deliver it myself. I'm a delightful person.

PM me with any questions. If you just post in the thread, I probably wont see it. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    LeftyD likes this.
  2. Trade for this maybe presonus 16.0.2 with rack mount and gator case received_10154433914570777.jpeg

3. krfoss

krfoss Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Oh man, never saw this, but I'll still pass. Looking for either a bass, a smaller amp, or cash. Thanks though.

4. What kind of bass. I have ibanez sr 885 lazer blue straight from 93. Its the original bass feildy uses in the k5 for korn.

5. And i have svt 7 pro amp.

6. krfoss

krfoss Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    I'm looking mainly for a Warwick, maybe an old fender, and maybe an upright bass.

I've never been that into Ibanez basses, so I'll pass. Thanks for the offer.