SOLD Ampeg SVT-410HE (Made in USA) Classic Series 500-Watt 4x10" Bass Speaker - Super CLEAN

Discussion in 'The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors' started by iwantthatguitar, Jun 18, 2021.

1. iwantthatguitar

iwantthatguitar iwantthatguitar Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 21, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Price:
    Merch Location:
    California
    Ampeg SVT-410HE (Made in USA) Classic Series 500-Watt 4x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet.

$550 + Shipping

Super CLEAN. Not a single tear or rip on the tolex nor the grille cloth. I doubt you will find another US made in this condition.

Made in USA (by SLM Electronics) in 2005. This is the most classic Ampeg cab sound in 4x10" + Tweeter enclosure. 500 Watts at 8 Ohms. This is exactly just a half of an Ampeg 8x10" ("The fridge") but half of the size. Same old design, un-ported (unlike the 4x10"HLF/6x10HLF that have a more contemporary sound) these cabs sounds closer to the classic Ampeg.

This cab has almost no wear on the tolex, the grille is in excellent condition (not bended or cracked as usual). It is 100% perfectly functional. Typical SLM era Made in St Louis Music USA with the thicker plywood (these are close to 95Lbs), instead of newer made after 2007 in China or Vietnam. These cabs are ready to survive an apocalypse!

As you can imagine, Local pickup in LA is much preferred. Although i can ship it out to Continental US as an option, but you got to understand that shipping a bass cab has a cost (It's more than the courier, it requires the proper box, padding and insurance). I'm willing to check with you depending on your location and i'll be happy to find the cheapest and most convenient way. Just message me before buying.

(The V4BH head on the last photo is for display only, and is NOT included on the sale).
    Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 5.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 6.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 7.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 8.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 9.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 10.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 11.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 12.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 13.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 14.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 15.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 16.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 17.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 2.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 3.jpeg Ampeg SVT-410HE Super CLEAN - 1.jpeg

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 24, 2021