1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT 610 HLF Limited Edition Aniversary Model

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is a MINT! Condition Ampeg SVT 610 HLF Aniversary Edition. This cab is one of 200 made in America. It looks and sounds amazing. I love it. But because of my neck and shoulder problem I need to down size. It is really easy to haul with it's tilt back wheels, skid rails and back handle. And it's has a massive sound. I am going to miss it. Local sale only, it's just to darn big to ship. Anywhere in the New England area. I would even meet someone from NY, NJ or PA area halfway it they wanted.

$500.00 Firm. Sorry no trades. New these cost $1,000.00. And you can't get this model anymore.

Pics can be seen at:
    http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/obikenobi_2009

2. bah, i wish shipping wasn't so troublesome for cabs!

3. Bump o la

4. Let me know when you can ship it. Will pay for all the shipping.

5. only 500?!?!? I wish I had the cash! Free bump for a sweet deal!

6. i'm waiting to hear back on shipping, myself. :ninja:

7. I would buy this in a second. :crying:

8. Shipping on this cab is going to run between $150.00 and $200.00. That is for UPS standard shipping with insurance.

9. Bump for the day. I got a price on shipping on this cab to Colorado. It was $150.00 for UPS standard delivery. That should help TB'ers interested get a idea of how much this cab will cost to ship.

10. spectorbass83

spectorbass83

Jun 6, 2005
    canada
    Somebody in the Mass area needs to buy this! $500 is a bargain for this cab.
    Free bump.

11. Rob L

Rob L Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Chilly ND
    Pm sent your way.

12. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Man I hate this......I would meet up Stamford CT for this badboy,. where's the cash when you need it.

13. I am going to pull this cab off the market for now. I might be putting a band together that might require me to need it. If it doesn't happen you all might see it again. Thanks to all for the interest.

14. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.