1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ampeg SVT-610HLF (3YR Protection Plan)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bassmann79, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Bassmann79

Bassmann79 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Price:
    I bought this new from Guitar Center on 6/5/2015, I purchased the optional 36 month protection plan. It is in great shape but has the typical tolex tears (see pics)

It's time to be more portable, my SVT days are coming to an end. Why so much? Great shape, guaranteed accidental damage plan (1.5YR left) included, this is not a normal as-is ad.

I will hand over the original receipt and protection plan to you upon purchase. The 36 month protection plan is defined as follows:

"3YR Accidental damage, normal wear and power surges are no longer an issue with these comprehensive and affordable plans. We even pay to ship your gear for repairs.

Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
    Damage due to unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and impacts
    Damage due to normal wear and tear
    Damage caused by lightning/power surge
    Damage due to dust, internal heat, humidity, heavy usage
    No Lemon Policy on merchandise over $200- if it fails for the same reason 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown
    Complete refund in the event of failure or substandard performance on merchandise under $200 (Guitar Center Gift Certificate sent for the full price plus applicable sales tax paid)
    Manufacturer's Specs Coverage -- The product does not need to fail to be covered. If the product does not perform as it did the first day you bought it, we will repair or replace it so that it does
    Free shipping to and from repair facility
    Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
    Limit of Liability: The least of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) replacement with a product of similar features, (3) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement or (4) the price that you paid for the product."

Attached Files: