1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT-7PRO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brothernewt, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    I recently picked this up as part of the "tube sound without the tube weight" quest, and while I like it a lot, I also went ahead and dove into an actual tube amp. This is too nice to sit in the closet as a backup, so it's up for sale.

It's in very good shape. I put one ding on the top (photo in the link). One of the tall feet on the back died in shipping and I haven't bothered to replace it. I took them all off and used the screws to put feet on the bottom (the previous owner had it racked so I didn't get those). You're welcome to any set of feet you'd like including the few bucks it'd cost to get a replacement tall ones from fliptops.net. It has the rack ears but not the little handles (not sure what you call them) that attach to the front.

$SOLD shipped lower 48? I can take paypal. Not very into trades right now.

DSC01296_zps9c677fa5.
    Photobucket pics:
    http://s33.photobucket.com/user/bro...?page=1&_suid=1364321115374004742977729587816

2. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    I confirmed with Ampeg, this is rev c00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.