1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg SVT-810E 8x10" Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by voided3, Nov 7, 2018.

1. voided3

voided3 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Price:
    It pains me to sell this, but up for sale is my Ampeg SVT-810E 8x10" bass cabinet. The serial number dates it to 1996 and it is a made in the USA model from SLM. All eight original drivers are present and in great working condition.

The cabinet has had a few changes and upgrades over the years:
    • The tolex was stripped off and the cabinet was painted black.
    • The original owner made plexiglass skid rails on the back and bottom of the cabinet.
    • The grille Velrco has been replaced with 3M Dual Lock.
    • The rubber feet on the bottom have been replaced with new ones.
    • The caster wheels have been upgraded to sealed bearing polyurethane, mounted to the stock wheel brackets (which were cleaned up and painted satin black).
    • The cabinet originally had a single worn out 1/4" jack which was replaced with a Speakon NL4 jack.
    • Spring loaded handles have been added to the bottom of the cabinet with stainless screws, aiding in loading it into a vehicle safely.
    Additionally, the cabinet comes with a padded Cloud 9 cover. These are rather expensive so it's a great value add, and it obviously helps protects the cabinet, your vehicle, and your shins.

This 8x10 is ready to gig and ready to go to a good home where it'll see more use. Given the size and weight, this is going to be local pickup only. Cash preferred, but I also accept PayPal or Venmo. Thank you for looking and feel free to ask any questions!
    IMG-1873.JPG
    IMG-1874.JPG
    IMG-1872.JPG
    IMG-1875.JPG
    IMG-1876.JPG
    IMG-1877.JPG

dralionux likes this.
  2. Sharknose79

Sharknose79 UNPAID greenboy/fEARful endorser

Sep 15, 2011
    South Cackalacky
    I have nothing to disclose at this time.
    Where are you located ?

dralionux likes this.
  3. voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    I am north of Boston right off of Route 1. Feel free to PM if you want to check out the Ampeg!

4. voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    Still available, make me an offer!

5. voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    Price drop!

6. voided3

Nov 11, 2008
    Sold locally.