1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT 8x10E (VA, NC, DC)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AlmightyPancake, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Our band transportation has become much more space-intensive with the addition of new synths and hardware for backing tracks, so it's time for me to get rid of this puppy and use my 4x10 exclusively.

The tolex was taken off the sides by the last owner, but the handle and wheels are still sturdy and there aren't any problems with any of the speakers. If you don't mind the looks (or are in a heavier outfit and like the look!) or can re-tolex the sides, I'm offering this at a sweet deal of [DEL]$350[/DEL] $325 local pickup or $375 if I have to drive it to meet you! For a fully-functioning 8x10 SVT, this is a solid deal!

I don't have many pics, but here's one of it on stage at a show last month:
    [​IMG]

2. betardfoosier

betardfoosier

Feb 13, 2011
    Drive to Kansas? :)

3. Never heard of it!

:ninja:

4. Jwood

Jwood Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Richmond, Va
    Sweet deal and close too! To bad I already have two or I'd be all over this.

5. I assure you two is one two few!

:bag:

6. I'll tell you what. Let's say local pickup is $325! Bump!

7. wish you were closer to Somerset, KY. I'd pick this guy up over the weekend...

8. I've had a few nibbles, but no bites. Bump!

9. PunkRocker33133

PunkRocker33133 Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Northern VA
    Where are you located in va? And could you consider a payment plan? Like no more than three separate payments

10. arthur31686

arthur31686

Mar 7, 2011
    I nibbled a bit and I'm about to bite.

11. On hold, pending sale!

12. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.