1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT CL / Free shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fourstringburn, Jul 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. fourstringburn

fourstringburn Supporting Member

Jun 30, 2009
    New Mexico
    Price:
    $1200.00
    Up for sale is an Ampeg SVT CL I recently bought in March from Full Compass music that was used on stage during the Summerfest music festival of 2017. The amp is in very good condition being used like that and I only see one significant nick in the tolex on the rear right corner as noted in the pic.

The amp sounds great and works great but I changed my mind and decided to sell it here since shipping charges both ways to do a store return would be costly to me. At the time, I was looking to downsize my current Bass rig but I'm so used to what I have and I realized it's worth keeping my current large rig.

I never gigged with this amp and it never left my house. I only played this amp for about a week then boxed it back up. This amp still has that new look and new smell to it. My house is a non-smoking environment.

The amp ships in the original double boxed cartons and internal styrofoam which should provide safe shipping.

If you have been looking for one of these all tube amps, consider buying it here and save some money!!!

Free shipping is included to the contiguous 48 states and PayPal payment only please.

Here was the original ad when I purchased this amp.

This Bass Amp Head was used on the stages of Summerfest 2017! Here's a rare chance to own a unique piece of history from the World's Largest Music Festival! Hurry, as quantities are limited.

The harmonically rich sound and legendary performance of the Ampeg SVT are redefined in the SVT Classic 300W tube bass amplifier head, which delivers 300 Watts of quality, reliability and tonal flexibility.

NOTE: This amp was used and played at Summerfest. Condition may vary. Cases sold separately. Please contact your Sales Pro for more information.

Ampeg SVT Classic 300W Tube Bass Amplifier Head Features:
    • Padded Input
    • 1/4" and Neutrik SpeakonĀ® Outputs
    • Complete Tube Protection
    • User Bias Adjustment
    Ampeg SVT Classic 300W Tube Bass Amplifier Head Specifications:
    • RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 300-Watts
    • RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 300-Watts
    • Preamp: Tube (2x 12AX7, 1x 12AU7)
    • Driver Tube(s): 2x 12AU7, 1x 12AX7
    • Power Amp: Tube (6x 6550)
    • Tone Controls: 3-Band
    • Mid Tone Control: 5-Position Selector
    • Ultra High/Low: Yes
    • Balanced Line Out: Yes
    • Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
    • Slave Output: Yes
    • Dimensions (WxHxD): 24" x 11.5" x 13"
    • Weight: 80 lbs

These are the actual pics

s-l1600.
    svt2.

The glowing Tubes that tube lovers love!
    svt3.

A pic of the nick in the Tolex which is hardly visible when amp is upright
    svt4.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018