1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT-CL New Caps! (Trade Pending)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 99Z3, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Price:
    This is a 1994 USA made SLM era Ampeg SVT-CL amp. . All 22 caps have been replace in the amp (caps were 95.00 dollars). This amp is like brand new and it is LOUD! I bought this amp from a music store, I paid 800 out the door for it, replaced the caps.. it also has a new volume pot in it too. The exterior of this amp is in perfect condition for its age, there are no rips or tears in the tolex, no dings or scratches either, no rust.. just absolutely in impeccable condition!

I am asking 1000.00 US firm price.. Shipping is free east of the river, plus 50 west of the river.

This amp is ready to go, it should last you a very long time if you take care of it. The only reason that I am selling this amp is that I have bought another Fender tube amp!

If you have any questions or statements.. Please PM me about them. I am willing to travel a lil bit in order to make a deal happen..
    20160625_154429. 20160625_154354.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  2. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Trades?

3. That depends!

4. uh that's beautiful. I love that era of amps with the blue letters, I just call them the late model blue lines.

99Z3 likes this.
  5. I would be willing to sell this amp at a lower price minus the tubes and let you put your own tubes in it.. PM me for details if you are seriously interested.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  6. Make me an offer I can't refuse

7. This amp is loud! There is no question to that!

8. I will do 900 smackers FTF

9. Back on the market..

10. jfalbo2016

jfalbo2016

Aug 24, 2016
    I am very interested in buying the amp. I live in West Virginia.Would you be willing to ship the amp? My zipcode is 26554. Also as an option, I have a (all brand new) Fender Rumble 500 V3 combo with matching 210 cab(both with mdb covers) if you have any interest in a trade or cash deal, please let me know. Thanks!

99Z3 likes this.