1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ampeg SVT Classic. USA made. $600 local pickup. $750 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stinkoman20xx, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Price:
    600-750
    USA made Ampeg SVT classic. I believe 2005 in St.Louis. Sold the cab and no longer have one but it Works good, just too much for me since I don't play bass out anymore.
    $600 cash firm if you can meet in the cincinnati area. This week only and probably unfortunately before the weekend. I don't have a cab anymore to test with but it works fine.
    $750 and I'll ship in the lower 48.

I am currently not interested in any trades of the sort unless you want to straight trade a Rickenbacker 4003 for it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. SamDaBass

SamDaBass

Jul 19, 2015
    What basses are you looking for?

3. I'm Ohio local. What basses are you interested in?

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I ended up buying some things I shouldn't so now I mostly need cash. Trade wise just run something by me. I am open though just run it by me. A partial trade and cash though would be something I would be interested in.

5. SamDaBass

SamDaBass

Jul 19, 2015
    I have a Mexican P in Olympic white with a rosewood board that's literally brand new, with a also new fender tweed hardshell, and two extra pickguards with it. And un-installed Dunlop strap locks and a brand new ernie ball strap that I'd trade for the head.

6. KWIZ

KWIZ

Dec 24, 2014
    Finleyville
    How are the tubes, are they original and if not what were they replaced with, I'm very interested. Can I get some more pics

7. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I'm not sure if the tubes are stock or not. They are Sovtek. Please send all questions and offers through PM i don't routinely check this thread.

Really need to sell the Head more than trade but still open to trades. The cab feel free to shoot me a trade. Guitar or bass.

8. Tim Craig

Tim Craig Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    I have sent you three PMs. Maybe they are not making it.

9. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Sorry for the late response. I been having a bunch of messages show up already as read or no notification at all. Still open to guitar Amp trades.

10. I am local in the Lawrenceburg area. I sent you a message. Have a Mesa Boogie guitar amp I don't use and would be interested in trading.

11. Erik Sears

Erik Sears

Apr 18, 2016
    Sent you a PM.

12. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Anybody?

13. bobbylay62

bobbylay62 BobbyBass62

Nov 19, 2015
    Portage, Indiana
    I am GAS..ing for this so bad. Let me check the couch cushions.

14. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Great price. Wish I had the coin.

15. Sent you a PM. I am in for a local pickup deal. Have cash in hand.