1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Ampeg SVT-II Pro (w/ all new tubes)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gotfunk21, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotfunk21

gotfunk21 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    This is an American made Ampeg SVT-II Pro, before they started outsourcing to other countries. It just came from the shop in March and had ALL tubes replaced, pots cleaned and all soldered parts looked over. I have receipts for all work done on this entirely refurbished bass amp. There has been less than an hour played on it since it was serviced. You know the sound... amazing!! Let me know if you have any questions.

I greatly prefer a local sale (Los Angeles, CA and Orange County areas) but will ship if you're willing to pay the shipping. Shipping would be CONUS only though.

Asking: [DEL]$1100[/DEL] $950 obo

Attached Files:

2. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    The tubes are Sextet 6550 power tubes with Mesa Boogie and Ruby 12ax7 and 12au7 tubes respectively. All work was done by an authorized repair center.

3. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Price drop for the weekend, bump

4. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Rack case is included.

5. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    No interest in a freshly tubed SVT-II Pro? Here's another price drop bump.
    I have close to 100 positive feedback on E*** if that's a question. Again, I have all the receipts for the recent work, and a clean bill of health. Non-smoking environment, just sitting in our rehearsal space waiting to get rocked!

6. gotfunk21

Oct 1, 2005
    Portland, OR
    And this has been sold locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.