Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg SVT-III Pro Rackmount Head - $450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Johnny Alien, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    What I am selling is exactly what the title says ann Ampeg SVT-III Pro head!! It is in cosmetically great condition with nothing broken chipped or banged up. The input jack may need replaced or resoldered. It cuts out from time to time. No big deal but it will probably have to be looked at. I am selling it at this price so the buyer has some extra cash to get it checked out. (I think these normally sell used around $600). Anyway, the $450 is the price shipped!! No extra charges or anything like that $450 even!! I have been honest about the condition so the sale is as-is!! The only thing I would consider is if you wree unhappy with it cosmetically (which I have described as perfect and since I don't have a picture on me you have to take my word on it). It plays fine but like I said it cuts out from time to time. When I tightened the inout jack it would stop. That's what makes me believe it is a soldering issue. Either way I could get it looked at and then charge an extra $100 but I chose to just knock the price down and let you get it looked at. I have a lock on an older tube Ampeg so I would like to sell this ASAP!! Paypal only because I would like to seal the deal on the other amp!! I might be willing to entertain lower offer if you want to take it off my hands quickly!!

2. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    Just post with your email and I will get back to you right away!! My ebay name dahlia11 if you want to check my feedback!!

3. Johnny Alien

Jan 24, 2003
    Harrisburg, PA, USA
    So unbeknownst to me my wife took aforementioned Ampeg head to the local guitar shop for an inspection and possible repair.

Therefore in a week it will have a clean bill of health!

If anyone is interested it will be $575 shipping included and will come with the paperwork showing it was just checked out!

I also have a Korg tuner, Furman power Conditioner and 6 Rack SKB case. $700 would get all but I would have to charge shipping in that case because they would ahve to be shipped seperately I don't think it would be good to assemble and ship it in the rack!!

Anyway, anone interested just post and I will email you!!

4. stingray96191

stingray96191

Jul 27, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Unofficially Endorsing Ernie Ball Music Man Guitars
    What kind of tuner is it, and how much for just it?