Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg SVT IIIpro

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by killer B, May 23, 2001.

1. killer B

killer B

Apr 18, 2000
    Phoenix, AZ USA
    Ampeg SVT III pro. 450 watts @ 4 ohms, 275 watts @ 8 ohms. Features include all tube pre-amp, bass, treble, mid freq and mid control, tube gain, 9 band footswitchable graphic eq, ultra low, ultra hi, and bright, and mute(for silent tuning) switches. FX loop, tuner send, pre-amp out, power amp in, XLR our w/ level control. 2 Rack spaces. Perfect working order, a few minor scratches from rack mounting and such. Nothing major. Great flexiable tone, and great reliability. Pics will be available soon. This is the version before the makeover that Ampeg gave their amps a few years ago. Same electronics though. Asking $500obo

2. bass_player_cd

bass_player_cd terminated.

Aug 21, 2000
    OK
    Man, you dont know how much i need that head. I'm saving up for some bass amps for a PA system and that ampeg pro would be perfect. The only problem is I dont have that kind of money right now. It may take about 3 months to save up for it. If you hold on to it for me i'll give you $550 for it. So how about it? my email is:

bass_player_cd@yahoo.com