Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg SVT-IIp Tube Preamp $250 shipped to Lower 48

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Ampeg SVT-IIp tube bass preamp, the second of two I'm selling. Purchased as a back-up, little use. The sound out of this preamp is AMAZING...I'd never heard true SPANK until I heard the SVT-IIp.

Forerunner to the SVP-Pro, the SVT-IIp is the preamp section of the SVT-II head. Unit clean except for normal rack rash. Comes with three brand new 12Ax7 tubes (2 Groove Tubes and 1 Slovak JJ) installed. Takes a standard three prong power cord, not included.

Features: Normal and bright inputs, volume, three band eq with mid shift, six band graphic eq, ultra low and high, pre or post eq shift, and graphic eq bypass, 1/4" outs, balanced xlr outs (with 0db or -20db shift), line voltage select (115v or 220v) and an input for the optional footswitch.

Price includes shipping to lower 48. I have over 180 transactions on the 'Bay with 100% pos fdbk. Pics available.

Now dropped to $220. Why am I asking so little? I need $$$!

2. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    PM Sent

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...PM returned.

4. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    For some reason your pm is not showing up, can you try again.

Thanks

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...sorry, you're right. I sent the pics to your email, not your PM address. They should be there. Thanks!

6. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    Yeah i just checked my email, it's there. If you have already got that much interest on ebay go ahead and get as much as you can for it. I appreciate the pics and response but i think i will hold out, and try and decide exactly what i want to get, so many decisions....... :ninja:

7. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...but I'm still willing to give TB'ers a better-than-Ebay price on anything in this forum. Still available and still a great preamp at a great price. PRICE DROP!

8. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    Is that the one on Ebay? Because there's one going for the same price. ;) $205 + 20 (shipping) or $225 BIN (shipping is free).

I would buy it, but I'm leaving town on Tuesday for ten days.

But don't by any means hold it for me. I won't be able to buy one for at least two weeks (I get back on the twelth).

Good luck with it, and if it's still there when I get back, maybe we'll talk.

9. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    That's me--I just changed the Ebay listing an hour ago and forgot about this post. I just committed to buying a USA 75 re-issue and need $$ REAL BAD!!

SO--$220 shipped to lower 48 for TB members!!!

10. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    Wish I could help, sorry.

Good luck with the sale.