1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg SVT-IIp Tube Preamp $250 shipped to Lower 48

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Ampeg SVT-IIp tube bass preamp, the second of two I'm selling. Purchased as a back-up, little use. The sound out of this preamp is AMAZING...I'd never heard true SPANK until I heard the SVT-IIp.

Forerunner to the SVP-Pro, the SVT-IIp is the preamp section of the SVT-II head. Unit clean except for normal rack rash. Comes with three brand new 12Ax7 tubes (2 Groove Tubes and 1 Slovak JJ) installed. Takes a standard three prong power cord, not included.

Features: Normal and bright inputs, volume, three band eq with mid shift, six band graphic eq, ultra low and high, pre or post eq shift, and graphic eq bypass, 1/4" outs, balanced xlr outs (with 0db or -20db shift), line voltage select (115v or 220v) and an input for the optional footswitch.

Price includes shipping to lower 48. I have over 180 transactions on the 'Bay with 100% pos fdbk. Pics available.

Now dropped to $220. Why am I asking so little? I need $$$!

2. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    PM Sent

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...PM returned.

4. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    For some reason your pm is not showing up, can you try again.

Thanks

5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...sorry, you're right. I sent the pics to your email, not your PM address. They should be there. Thanks!

6. Hotrod98Z

Hotrod98Z

Jul 27, 2004
    B-Town
    Yeah i just checked my email, it's there. If you have already got that much interest on ebay go ahead and get as much as you can for it. I appreciate the pics and response but i think i will hold out, and try and decide exactly what i want to get, so many decisions....... :ninja:

7. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    ...but I'm still willing to give TB'ers a better-than-Ebay price on anything in this forum. Still available and still a great preamp at a great price. PRICE DROP!

8. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    Is that the one on Ebay? Because there's one going for the same price. ;) $205 + 20 (shipping) or $225 BIN (shipping is free).

I would buy it, but I'm leaving town on Tuesday for ten days.

But don't by any means hold it for me. I won't be able to buy one for at least two weeks (I get back on the twelth).

Good luck with it, and if it's still there when I get back, maybe we'll talk.

9. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    That's me--I just changed the Ebay listing an hour ago and forgot about this post. I just committed to buying a USA 75 re-issue and need $$ REAL BAD!!

SO--$220 shipped to lower 48 for TB members!!!

10. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    Wish I could help, sorry.

Good luck with the sale.