1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg SVT MP Vacuum Tube Microphone Preamplifier D.I. box value

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by markey star, Apr 18, 2015.

1. markey star

markey star

Mar 26, 2012
    Hello,I'm from Italy and this is the first thread that i write here,sorry for my bad english!Recently I want sell this preamp in original package like new with all certificates and stuff...how is the good value?I paid around 600-650 euro 10 years ago...thank you.

Attached Files:

2. markey star

markey star

Mar 26, 2012
    nobody here can help me?:)

3. Alien8

Alien8

Jan 29, 2014
    Google can answer questions like this, that's why you likely haven't heard anything.

It took me 2 minutes to find the current new price. It's way less than half of what you paid. But who knows, you might get what you want for it.

4. markey star

markey star

Mar 26, 2012
    thank you, i see ebay auction around 500 dollars for the version without knob...so i decided to ask here in this forum :)

5. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    You need to be a supporting member to ask questions about value like that.

You can also search the classifieds here to see what they have gone for.

6. markey star

markey star

Mar 26, 2012
    oh, my apologies for that.thank you for your reply :)

7. Ricky Caboverde

Ricky Caboverde Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2004
    Miami, FL
    It might still be worth what you paid, and, depending on the buyer, maybe more than that. It certainly is much harder to find and cost more than the SVT-DI when they were available. About 800 SVT-DIs were made, but only about 200 of the MP were made (maybe even less). That's a rare bird you have!

8. markey star

markey star

Mar 26, 2012
    Thank you Ricky for theese information,that is why i ask things that i don't know.
    I try to translate a thought that often is like a mantra for me: To ask can be the shame of a minute , don't ask can be the regret of life.

Ricky Caboverde and bassbrad like this.