1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD AMPEG SVT USA STACK OR SINGLE CABS 2x10 AND 1x15 WEST ALABAMA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by t-ray, Jun 29, 2016.

1. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    Price:
    $300
    AMPEG SVT 210-HEN 8 OHMS 250/ 500 WATTS. BACK PORTED WITH TWEETER AND CONTROL.
    AMPEG SVT 15-EN 8 OHMS 200/ 400 WATTS. WILL TAKE SWIVEL CASTERS (NOT INCLUDED).
    BOTH CABS HAVE SIDE HANDLES AND RUBBER FEET. BOTH HAVE 1/4" AND NEUTRIK INPUTS. CLEAN AND SOLID. USED BUT NOT ABUSED.
    $300 FOR BOTH (MAKES A NICE STACK) OR $175 EACH. WEST ALABAMA AREA, WILL DRIVE A WAYS TO MEET YOU IF NECESSARY. NO SHIPPING. HEAVY-DUTY USA MADE CLASSIC AMPEG QUALITY.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  2. moonshinegtrs

moonshinegtrs Inactive Commercial User

Jan 28, 2009
    White Bluff,Tn.
    Owner: Moonshine Custom Guitars
    Hmmm...

Where are you located (I'm in Nashville, Tn.)?

Moonshine :bassist:

3. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    Sale pending.

4. kent

kent

Jan 10, 2008
    If you still have the 210 I will buy it now I'm close 2 you Huntsville Ala

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021