Ampeg SVT Vintage, Aguilar GS 212 Vancouver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassIsBoss, Sep 5, 2010.

1. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    The head is a '76 era....Sovtek 6550's have been in there for a few years and still sound great. Head was cleaned and biased last year and I haul it out every month and crank it up. The cab is an earlier model with original speakers....straight back with side handles...has factory option screw on roller tray....4 pin speaker connection (I have a chord). I've had this rig since the late 80's and it was turned white before it came to me. The road case was picked up in OK city...I just put on brand new wheels and refoamed and carpeted the inside for a snug and safe fit. Price $2600

Aguilar 4 ohm GS 212 in great shape with low mileage. Has detachable wheels and newish factory cover. $600

Trades considered...vintage 335's, Kessels, Roberts etc...Martin D18...good sounding J45...I need another 8 ohm 210 bass cab.

Let's keep this fairly local but Calgary, Edmonton are always a possibility. Email me for ideas. Jim

Attached Files:

2. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Since pic's were taken I've fixed a few of the dings to a better condition.

Attached Files:

3. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Great monolith walking....

Attached Files:

4. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    And the aggie.....

Attached Files:

5. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Maybe a vintage Jazz and a smoked meat sandwich....bump!

6. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    NFL season starts bump.....all trades considered, even rusty can eatin' goats.

7. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Weekend price drop bump....SVT rig to $2750 and Aggie GS 212 to $600. Thanks

8. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Price drop on the SVT rig to $2600....this includes a brand new, custom made cover (double thick) for the 8 10 cab. This price is for one week and then back it goes into ze mists of oblivion.....I'll still hit the gym and pump iron to move it by myself. Oh yeah.....this rig has a heavenly sound or as Johnny the drummer from the ol' Sir Douglas Quintet would say....."KILLLLLEERRRR MAN"!!

9. BassIsBoss

BassIsBoss

Jun 25, 2007
    Nova Scotia
    Weekend, looking for shallow love bump. Just got the cover for the cab and it is supremo solid.

10. El Tookay

El Tookay Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2008
    Vancouver
    SVT? White tolex?

Free Bud Marr/ Sweeney Todd bump!

(the Vancouver guys know what I'm talking about.)

Interested in a Schroeder 410R/ 4 ohm for the Aggie?

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021