1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg SVT-VR Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dopejohnpaul, Nov 6, 2019.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Price:
    You guys know what this is- 300 watts of ALL TUBE bass amplification. Two channels, great preamp, Direct out, effects loop, etc. All the things you need. Late 00’s Vietnamese model. This is an industry standard for professional sounding bass, both live and in the studio. For the last decade, this particular amp has been my #1 workhorse on the road and for recording. Her name is Allison, and I love her. However, I own multiple Ampeg amps, and I’d like to preorder the new 50th Anniversary model being released soon. Because of that, one must go. Not in perfect cosmetic condition, but by no means beat up. Sounds amazing. Get the amp you’ve always wanted! Cash or PayPal only. No trades for this item, unless it’s overly advantageous to me, as I’m trying to fund a $2,700 new amp lol. Located in WR, GA come test drive her! This listing is for the AMP HEAD ONLY, 810 cab not included. Will entertain shipping at buyer’s cost. I have shipped SVTs in the past. I can do it well and safely, but it’s not cheap. I will find the best option that I can for you.

Attached Files:

funk7856 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021