1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ampeg SVT VR (w/ATA Case) - Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FunkBoy, Aug 13, 2017.

1. FunkBoy

FunkBoy Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    Endorsing: Martin Keith Guitars
    Price:
    $1250
    Looking to fund a new build so I’m putting one of my rigs up for sale.

First up is my 2015 Ampeg SVT VR with new Safe Case ATA case. Head is in excellent condition, tubes are also in great condition, made in China, sounds great and works perfectly, the only flaws are a couple of tiny nicks in the Tolex (see pics). These heads live up to their reputation… they are monsters.

SOLD - Secondly, I have an LDS sealed 610 cabinet, drivers are Eminence B810's, cabinet dimensions are: 36” x 24” x 15.5”. A really cool feature is the cab has a switchable low pass crossover (500hz) for one column of speakers. This helps with off axis dispersion and is a good option depending on the room. The cab can also be run at full range with a flip of the switch (see pics).

This cab is built tough like Don at LDS builds them. I believe he said it came in at about 100lbs. I've never bothered to weigh it.

Cabinet features:
    Rear Casters
    Slider Rails
    Skid Plate
    Side and Top Handles
    Vintage Silver Grill Cloth

Cabinet is in excellent condition with just a couple of small blemishes in the Tolex and a scrape on the bottom edge of the cab. (see pics).

Now $1250 for the SVT with ATA case, PayPal accepted. A local deal would be preferred but I would not be opposed to shipping this at the buyers expense.

More pics can be found here: FunkBoy's Gear

IMG_2690_zps5veqxacc.jpg

IMG_2691_zpssp4o6zgi.jpg

IMG_2711_zpsbhvhysjl.jpg

IMG_2710_zpstd88dzt1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. FunkBoy

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    The LDS sealed 610 has been sold, thanks Jeremy!

j0616bass likes this.
  3. FunkBoy

Feb 15, 2010
    Saugerties, NY
    Price drop, now $1250.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021