1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg SVT3-Pro (Made in USA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RS4StringPlayer, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this new in April 2007. I only used it for about 3 or 4 months and wound up buying another amp. The only time this amp even left my living room was one time I used it to play at my church so it has not been pushed very hard. Perfect, mint condition and looks and plays like brand new. No wear or scratches even on the rack. I will also include the original sales receipt to the buyer so the manufacturer warranty is fully transferable to the new owner. Still a little over 3 years left on warranty.

I'm not really interested in a trade since I'm trying to sell this to defray the cost of the second amp I bought.

I'm asking $700 plus shipping will be approximately $50 to $60 within the U.S.

2. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Will you sell the rack by itself? If so, how deep is it?

3. Sorry, I'm selling the rack and amp together.

4. Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.