1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg svt4 pro usa

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wolfkeller, Jul 30, 2018.

1. wolfkeller

wolfkeller Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Price:
    Channel B has no output, i don't wanna fix it as i just got an svt2 pro. I ran 2 810s off of it just in A channel. Works perfect otherwise. $475 plus actual fedex shipping. 20180730_220004.jpg

2. BasturdBlaster

BasturdBlaster

Feb 19, 2012
    Crandon WI
    Did ya try deoxit on the pre and power amp taps? Just like the FX loop deal, I have had these get bad connections too. Just a thought......

I have one and one side went out, took it to an authorized Ampeg repair center and the guy called me within an hour to tell me the power amp in jack was dirty and all it needed was a "cleaning", since then I keep some deoxit around.

3. wolfkeller

wolfkeller Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    detroit
    Yeah, tech checked it out.

BasturdBlaster likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 26, 2021