Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg SVT410HLF - $450

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mlwarriner, Aug 2, 2005.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    SOLD! to chasarms. thanks!

2. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

A bump for an absolutely awesome guy to do business with. If you're thinking about it, just do it, you will NOT regret it. Matt keeps what I've seen of his gear in GREAT shape...come on...just do it already!!!

3. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    thanks for the bumpo mano. much appreciated.

i should also mention that i'm willing to drive a ways to meet someone in the middle. say...eastern missouri, maybe as far as central colorado, and central to slightly north nebraska and slightly south oklahoma...ask me where you want to meet and i'll let you know.

4. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some pics. i looked this cab over closely, and i simply cannot find any problems, tears, cuts, rips or anything else. i won't call it mint, becuase it has been used. but this is about as close as you're going to find.

:)

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

I guess this is effectively a bump, I wish I could pick it up, but it's a few tanks of gas away from here in Toronto.

I WANT that cab to go with my SVT3 Pro, and I have a neat little Godin SD-4 for sale / trade in the classifieds. Sigh.

6. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    local buyer fell through. available again.

7. wow, that thing looks mint. i wish i lived closer... it would be mine... :crying:

8. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

and i wish it didn't weigh so much, and cost so much to ship.

it really is about as close to mint as you'll find outside the ampeg warehouse. it hasn't seen a gig since i got it. and now i've gone to a peavey 412tvx as my stand-alone cab. so it's not likely to see a gig with me at all. it's sitting in the garage crying because nobody loves it. :crying:

9. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Bettendorf, IA USA
    Check PM

10. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

PM replied.

11. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    On hold again, pending payment and delivery.

:bassist: