Ampeg to LDS

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Reynolds 101, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Well, I've made the decision to sell my Ampeg 810E and have Don build me 2 vintage style 2x12's. :D

He's going to put in these speakers that he said are similar to early fender bass amps except newer and higher in power which is awesome. They're going to be simple, black tolex with vintage gray grill cloth and removable casters so I can stack them.

First thing I'll have to do is put up the Ampeg on craigslist to get the money to pay for them. :crying:

Im kind of sad but still really happy that I'm going to be getting high quality custom made cabs locally.

Just had to let you guys know. :cool:

T.

2. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    Diagonal or straight vertical? The vertical is going to sound better... you know that, right?

3. Vertical and yes. :D

Both will be stacked vertically too.

4. I'm sure Don will make you a happy customer.

5. I hope so. I've seen tons of stuff he's done before and it all looks really great. The only thing Im worried about is that I didnt really have dimensions to give him so I told him the best I could what I want. Im hoping it'll turn out like how I picture it in my head.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021