1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg USA SVT 410 HLF Mislabel Classic Cabinet!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dopejohnpaul, Aug 19, 2020.

1. dopejohnpaul

dopejohnpaul Supporting Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Bonaire, GA
    Price:
    In my continuing (Seeming never-ending) quest to sell off unused gear to buy the new Anniversary SVT:

Here I have an excellent condition 410hlf? Labeled on back as an HE Classic cab with an HLF serial (see photo). Made in the USA when SLM was running the show. Loud and clear tone. Dino has verified to me this is indeed an HLF, that was mislabeled at the factory. Makes a kind of cool piece of Ampeg history, I guess. It runs 4 ohm with the original 4ohm Eminence drivers. 19mm thick cabinet vs the newer 15mm thick.

Minor tolex scuffing, but nothing major. Mostly just dusty. This cab was home used only. Towel bar and casters for easy mobility.

Asking $400. Would entertain possible trades, but really trying to gather funds. Would love a 212av cab. I’m located smack dab in the middle of GA, right off I-75. Willing to meet within reasonable distance. Really not looking to ship, obviously. B5844991-2B25-42D6-BBC1-39AF0F07E577.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    WoodyJ likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021