1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Ampeg USA SVT-CL Classic $1000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dave79, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Was trying to sell this locally for obvious reasons, but I just got a new upright bass so now I'm a bit more motivated. All original except the 12AU7's were replaced with a matched set of NOS 1956 GE's. May 2004 serial #

There is a switch on the back that changes between 4 and 2 Ohm operation. No functional issues. One small scuff on each end, one small area of random stain material on the front which seems easily removable if one were motivated, another scuff on the front, and one small...I keep saying small...area of tolex damage on the front. I've taken pictures from every angle, oh yeah and the grill on the back is bent slightly inward, and will email them just send me an email.

PLEASE, NO TRADE OFFERS

$1000 Paypal Shipped, no negotiations except for local or alternate payment methods

4595441945_8ba6bc816e_b.

2. smithbasses

smithbasses

Apr 6, 2010
    PM

3. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

PM sent.

4. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Now $1000 shipped

5. dave79