1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg V-4B reissue head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jazzman, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Ampeg V-4BH.

This is amp is in very good condition. There are a few nicks in the tolex, one blemish on the front control panel (the V-4B logo has a scratch in the paint) and a couple drops of paint on the top and side (I see three that are smaller than a dime).

The amp was recently retubed with Ruby tubes. I would estimate 10-15 hours on the new tubes. It is in perfect working order and sounds amazing.

I used this amp with an Epifani T-212D. The 100W power section provides more than enough stage volume for any gig I had (up to 1000 person capacity club style gigs).

The serial number (AAYDI40030) shows it was made in April of 1996. The owner manual can be found at http://www.ampeg.com/manuals/V-4BH.PDF

$650 + shipping. Email chris@brusabass.com if interested.

v4bh_01.

v4bh_02.

v4bh_03.

2. Thefrontishere

Thefrontishere

Dec 3, 2003
    PM sent

3. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Price lowered one last time before it gets put on eBay.
    $575+shipping.

4. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    One last btt, this will go on eBay Sunday evening.

5. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Hi there. I live about 2.5 hours from you in upstate NY. Just curiouse, are you looking for any trades?

6. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    No trades. I am only playing the double bass these days...and for that, all I need is my bass, AMT mic, and my Aoucstic Image amp. Sorry.