Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg V-4B reissue head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jazzman, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Ampeg V-4BH.

This is amp is in very good condition. There are a few nicks in the tolex, one blemish on the front control panel (the V-4B logo has a scratch in the paint) and a couple drops of paint on the top and side (I see three that are smaller than a dime).

The amp was recently retubed with Ruby tubes. I would estimate 10-15 hours on the new tubes. It is in perfect working order and sounds amazing.

I used this amp with an Epifani T-212D. The 100W power section provides more than enough stage volume for any gig I had (up to 1000 person capacity club style gigs).

The serial number (AAYDI40030) shows it was made in April of 1996. The owner manual can be found at http://www.ampeg.com/manuals/V-4BH.PDF

$650 + shipping. Email chris@brusabass.com if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Price lowered one last time before it gets put on eBay.
    $575+shipping.

3. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    One last btt, this will go on eBay Sunday evening.

4. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Hi there. I live about 2.5 hours from you in upstate NY. Just curiouse, are you looking for any trades?

5. Jazzman

Jazzman

Nov 26, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    No trades. I am only playing the double bass these days...and for that, all I need is my bass, AMT mic, and my Aoucstic Image amp. Sorry.