1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ampeg V-4BH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 73jbass, Jun 18, 2007.

1. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I have an exellent plus condition Ampeg V-4BH that I got a few weeks ago from a fellow TB'er,and I just got it back from the tech,and it has a clean bill of health. New output tubes biased,so she's 100%. great tone,but it's not me,so it needs a new home.I guess I'm just a solid state player after all. If you're reading this then you know about these already,no need for details.All tube,but about half the weight of the original. These have been discontinued by Ampeg,and from what I've seen on evilbay,the prices are starting to go up. There is a new on on there for 1000.00. Used typically around 700.00 to 800.00. I'll take 650.00 shipped in the continental us.Paypal prefered,but open to trades also.

2. Why was it in the shop? Just to get retubed or were there power issues? I am very interested in this and have a paypal account.

3. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    PM sent.

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    PM sent

5. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    On hold pending paypal transaction.

6. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Payment sent

7. 73jbass

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    Sold American!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021