1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Ampeg V4 Vintage

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jdfarrell81, Nov 12, 2018.

1. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    This amp was recapped and serviced in 2017 by Kevin Bernsten at Developing Nations Studio here in Baltimore.

It’s currently running vintage GE 7027s that have tested strong, and it’s functionally perfect aside from the reverb which is non-functional.

This thing has massive iron, and it’s built like a tank, so I’d strongly prefer a local-ish sale.

I’ll consider trades or partial trades for Markbass gear, pedals, synths, basses, and maybe other stuff. Try me.

For the right deal, I’ll even toss in a new matched quad of Sovtek 6550s.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. T-boneParish

T-boneParish Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Austin, TX
    "Or if you’re local to Baltimore and happen to install laminate flooring for a living, I’ll happily trade the amp for a new basement floor."
    Best TalkBass line I have seen in a long time. I wish I lived in Baltimore and installed laminate flooring.
    GLWTS.

3. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    I'd drive to Baltimore and install it, I did our whole house last year:thumbsup:

4. jdfarrell81

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    I go through phases. This week, I want to be a responsible adult. Next week I’ll probably be trying to sell my dogs and every Class D amp I own to buy a tube amp that’s so loud I can’t actually play it and so heavy I can’t even carry it. I’m hopeless. :)

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    If your floor is level, laminate flooring is stupid easy to lay...just sayin.

6. jdfarrell81

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Yeah, that’s the catch. It’s a 400 square foot concrete slab, and it’s definitely not level.