SOLD Ampeg V4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jdfarrell81, Jan 20, 2019.

1. jdfarrell81

jdfarrell81 Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Price:
    This amp is super clean, and it was recapped and serviced in 2017. I've used it for both bass and guitar, and it sounds amazing with both. Loud, clear, and punchy as hell.

It's currently running vintage GE 7027s that have tested strong, and it's functionally perfect aside from the reverb being non-functional. Overall, the amp is likely better than when it was first built.

You'd have a hard time finding a nicer V4 anywhere.

I’d love to trade for a few nicer pedals (fuzz, synth, octave, filter, etc.). I'll consider trades and partial trades for pedals, basses, and synth gear.

Local-ish deals only. I’m willing to drive a few hours from Baltimore, but I really don’t want to ship this beast.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    metron likes this.
  2. sonicblue62

sonicblue62 Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Twin Falls, Idaho
    I have a 70s V4 and love it. I've tried to talk myself into selling it for years, and while I have other great class d heads, there's nothing quite like the creamy and muscular tone of this beast. Great price here, too. GLWTS!

3. PM sent

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021